|Training & Placement|
• Our faculties have achieved a high level of technical competence in their field, but are committed to teaching and mentoring students. The campus has an atmosphere of open inquiry and exploration. This enhances the sound technical foundation that our engineering and technology students receive.
• The engineering education program is demanding, but it develops broad skills in technical areas, an appreciation for the arts and humanities, writing and speaking skills, team-work skills, and problem solving skills and experience. All of these attributes are essential for success in today’s, and tomorrows, workplace.
Our Graduates will have
• Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which to develop their professional skills.
• Skill in integrating and applying knowledge to professionally define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions
• Effective written, oral and graphic communication skill
• Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal Endeavour’s will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society
• A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.