St. Aloysius Institute of Technology
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated to RGPV Bhopal
Technology has brought revolutionary changes to society. India has emerged as a global competitor in science and technology. To provide quality education in science and technology and a competitive edge, the Catholic Church of Jabalpur which has many years of experience and expertise in the field of education has established St. Aloysius Institute of Technology (SAIT). SAIT is a Christian College-owned and established by the Catholic Diocese of Jabalpur, belonging to the minority community of Catholics and is administered through The Diocesan Corporation of Jabalpur.
SAIT started with a dream that our students
shall have holistic development and shall serve the nation and make
India proud by their innovative ideas, technological pursuits, and
Bachelor of Technology
The Mechanical Department designs and manufactures mechanical systems, emphasizing innovation and sustainability. It collaborates across industries and disciplines to advance technology while ensuring machinery's reliability
Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering merges computer science and engineering to create, manage, and enhance software, hardware, and computing systems, underpinning diverse applications and technological advancements across industries.
Civil Engineering encompasses planning, designing, constructing, and maintaining infrastructure like buildings, bridges, and transportation systems. It plays a crucial role in shaping urban environments and ensuring their sustainability and safety.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering innovates electrical systems and electronic devices, facilitating advancements in communication, renewable energy, automation, and diverse industries while ensuring reliable and efficient electrical infrastructure.
Dr. Fr. Davis George
Welcome to St. Aloysius’ Institute of Technology, which is a sister concern of St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous)(reaccredited “A+” grade by NAAC(CGPA- 3.68) and College with Potential for Excellence by UGC. Over five decades of selfless service in the field of higher education, St Aloysius’ has become the brand name of quality in academics and character formation. Numerous students who passed out of the portals of St. Aloysius’ have made a significant contribution in their respective fields of specialization and made the college and Jabalpur proud. SAIT will continue the same tradition of providing holistic education in molding future technocrats and leaders.
- Annual Sports meet 2023: Mr. and Mrs Ajit K.Banerjee Memorial trophy and cash prize goes to CSE department Runner Up Goes to 1st year students of all branches
- SAIT students grabbed First Prize in District Level Rangoli Competition Organized by SWEEP.
- Aryan Raikwar from 7sem CSE dept.got paid internship from CODEPHINE.
- 5 Sem Btech Civil students begged third prize in National level VEC Warangal Hackathon 2023
- Student innovation festival space hackathon 2023
- Expert lecture on Industrial opportunities by Mr.Gyanesh Shrivastava Sr.Executive at Stellantis Automotive Michogan,USA.
- Notice for TCS NQT Training
- Jaro Education Campus Drive (14 October 2022)-Package 8.2 per annum
- SAIT Placements :-TCS Selections
- Online workshop(Composite Materials & Engineering Optimization)
Life @ SAIT
"Choosing the Best Path for a Bright and Successful Future"
SAIT started with a dream that our students shall have holistic development and shall serve the nation and make India proud by their innovative ideas, technological pursuits, and entrepreneurship.