SAIT Incubation Centre (SAIT-IC), a part of DIC project, sponsored by MHRD, Govt. of India has been established to promote a culture of innovation and creative problem solving, knowledge sharing, interdisciplinary design-focused education, research and entrepreneurial activities.Our Objectives
SAIT-IC seeks to nurture technology and knowledge based ventures through their start-up phase by providing the necessary support to help entrepreneurs survive in the competitive market and reach a stage where they can scale-up their venture.
It aims to build and share resources including space and infrastructure, access to business support services, mentoring, training programmes to enhance the skills of entrepreneurs and seed funds. SAIT-IC is poised to straddle the academic community at SAIT on one hand and social and industrial bodies on the other hand.
About SAIT Library (St.Aloysius Institute of Technology, Library)
Welcome to SAIT CENTRAL Library of the St. Aloysius Institute of Technology, Library is housed with all modern amenities. The mission of the Library is to provide information services and access to bibliographic, full text both in digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and information needs of all students, faculty members and staff. The college library is well equipped with large number of textbook, reference books, periodicals, journals and newspapers. The Library remains open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m on all working days.
The SAIT CENTRAL LIBRARY has a huge collection of over 20000 books in different branches, 1650 CD’s/ DVD’s and over 80 hard copy journals and magazines in last five years. The same tends to grow at a very expediential rate in coming years and library is well equipped with large number of textbook, reference books, periodicals, journals/ e Journals and newspapers.
The library receives 80 journals and 10 magazines in specialized areas. The library consists of reading hall, internet browsing center, reference section, open access periodical and research library. The library is automated with Library Software to ease its clientele at various levels while in the library.
The Library services are designed to ensure maximum use & participation of the users in the library . The services of the library include:
• Book Circulation Service
• Reference service / Referral Service
• Journals & General magazine section
• Newspaper section
• Web OPAC / Bibliographic service
• Online Access to e-resources
• Reprographic services
• SC/ST Book Bank scheme, Etc…
• SAIT Digital Library :
A SAIT digital library is a collection of documents in organized electronic form, available on the Internet or on CD-ROM (compact-disk read-only memory) disks. Depending on the specific library, a user may be able to access magazine articles, books, papers, images, sound files, and videos. SAIT CENTRAL Library digitized the following Materials.
• Books CDs
• NPTL (video Lectures)
• Faculty Publications
•Previous Years Question Papers
• Syllabus of All Semesters and all branches
• Newsletters, etc…..
• This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Textbooks Reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.
Journal Section :
• In these section journals, general magazines and news letter are available. They are arranged alphabetically. The latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issues are arranged in the drawer. Bound volumes of periodicals are arranged in rack alphabetically and are meat only for reference within the library.
Library Rules :
• Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
• Silence to be maintained
• No discussion permitted inside the library
• Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
• No personal belongings allowed inside the library
• Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
• Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
• Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
• Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
• The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
• Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
• Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
• nobody should write upon, scribble, damage, turn down the leaves or marks on any library materials.
• Tracing or copying of any printed material is a serious offence by the copyright law of India.
• Any person found guilty will himself be solely responsible for such violations and bear the consequences accordingly.
Canteen Facility is available inside the campus during lunch time.
Bus Facility is available for all the routes in the city.
Nowadays, students are so busy compiling their projects and assessment, so they need time to restrain and boost their power. Since there is a fuss in the academics and it is hard for each student to excel in studies so, it is an advantage to be a part of any extracurricular activity. It will not only help you to reduce your stress but can also help you to develop yourself as a successful athlete. Therefore, it is necessary to have sports facilities in college. The St Aloysius College is one of the most popular colleges known for its Sports facilities.
Today, I am going to discuss some points about the importance of Sports in College.
The right promotion of the sports facilities in the college will result in the engagement of a large number of students and faculty. The sports always attract students and it will lead to a healthier environment. The sports facility in a common area in the college campus will force the students to be more active. The authorities have to take responsibility to ensure the engagement and participation of the students in the sports.
Hosting Sports events
Sports facilities at the college campus will allow the college to host various events. Some events like Inter College Sports Fest, Sports Meet, Indoor Games Competitions, Sports Function, etc. These events will attract the students to come to college. The events will engage the students and help them to discover their talent in sports.
Attracts students and visitors
In the current scenario, the students like the college, which have better facilities. Sports facility is one of those facilities, which attract students and visitors. A good sports facility in the college will conduct a message to the visitors that, the college is diligence and dedicated to providing a friendly and healthy environment for the students.
Improve the Academic performance
The students engaged in sports have good academic performance in college. The students evolve the coordination and enthusiasm for the studies as well as the athletic program. The sports facilities will improve and develop the fitness and concentration level of the students.
Playing sports build many skills in a student like teamwork, leadership, self- confidence, etc. Other than these qualities, student succeeds in developing the ability of thinking in critical situations. Time management is one focused ability a student develops which will help him in managing time between college, friends, and family.
If you do not want to play these sports than engage yourself in less intense sports like swimming, martial arts, yoga, and gymnastics. These sports provide physical fitness and mental peace to the students
About Training And Placement Cell
SAIT Training and Placement Cell plays an important and critical role on overall development of students graduating from SAIT. T&P Cell prepares the students for the process of recruitment and simultaneously creates awareness about the recruitment opportunities at SAIT among companies. Potential recruiters are given structural support and all the necessary facilities for scheduling interviews, hosting seminars, group discussions and written tests.
Training Initiatives for Students:
1. A special corporate training program is conducted for final year students in resume building, group discussions, general knowledge, current affairs, etc.
2. Mock interviews are conducted by inviting HR Managers and Technical Experts from well-known companies.
3. To get real-world work culture exposure, industrial visits to neighboring companies are conducted each year.
4. Regular Campus Recruitment Classes includes Aptitude and communication skills are conducted. With a focus on Campus Recruitment, special training classes on Employability skills are conducted in association with TEQIP-III, professional training institutes and by inviting some personality development specialists etc.
5. In order to bridge the gap between the university curriculum and industry needs, the college offers various short-term training programs like STEP (an initiative of SAIT). These programs include Python, Aurdiuno, Java, CAD/CAM, Solid-Works, CATIA. Pro-E, MATLAB etc.
6. On campus training for competitive exams like GRE, GATE, CAT, etc is also offered.
1. Vocational Training and Internships are ensured for First to Pre-Final year students.
2. We provide campus opportunity to final students from 7th semester onward. We have divided two placement sessions in a year, June-Dec & Jan-June. In first session major IT companies offers placement opportunities to final year students in all domains of information tecnologies and in Second session all IT, Manufacturing and infrastructure companies offers placement opportunities.
3. Our Training & Placement team invites companies of national and international reputes from all domains to conduct campus drives at SAIT campus on Close drives, Open drives, Poll drives and drives by/on virtual mode for SAIT students.
Documents required for Bank Loan
Attested Xerox copy
1. 10th Class Marksheet
2. 12th Class Marksheet (many Banks required minimum 60% marks to sanction loan)
3. Admission Slip (issued by counseling authority)
4. Fee structure (issued by college)
5. Bonafied Certificate (issued by college)
7. Migration Certificate
8. Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
9. Aadhar Card
10. Samagra ID
11. Domicile Cert.
12. Income certificate of parent
13. Recent Passport size photo (08 nos.)
Note :- Loan can be availed only from those Bank branches which having account by students or parents (if not, open a new account).