|Star of Department
Mission of the Department:
- To prepare students to lead productive, responsible, creative lives and to create, interpret and share knowledge, applying it for the benefit of SAIT and society as a whole.
- Expands knowledge through research, scholarship and creative activity.
- Offering action-oriented learning including immersive out-of-class experiences research and study-abroad.
- Providing extraordinary access to professors who create scholarship to advance knowledge, improve teaching, and transform learning.
- Engaging state, national and international communities to enhance educational, economic and cultural development.
- To serve our students by teaching them problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills and the value of a commitment to quality, ethical behaviour, society and respect for one another.