Candidates aspiring to take admission to different engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh for various programmes are required to fulfil the MP BE Eligibility Criteria 2017. Under the Eligibility Criteria of MP BE 2017, candidates are required to clear the JEE Main 2017 exam, which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). They must also check the age requirements, requisite marks for applying to the engineering programme, domicile of candidates, reservation criteria. At the time of MP BE Counselling 2017, candidates need to ensure that they have all the required documents for verification or else their candidature might stand cancelled.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Board or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- They must have secured a minimum aggregate of 45% of marks (SC/ST candidates the criteria is 40%)
- They must have studied Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science as the optional subjects in their 10+ 2
- Candidates must be residents of MP and must fulfill the domicile requirements of MP as specified.
- They must have appeared for JEE Main 2017.