|Star of Department
Course Name: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Intake Strength: 60
• Extensive learning of the basics in addition to intensive focusing on the most trivial areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering to sharpen in design and fabrication of electronic systems as per the requirement of industrial world.
• Applying the engineering solutions for technical problems and inspiring towards perceiving post graduate programs and encourage towards R&D of the advanced areas of Telecommunication Networks and Embedded System, Signal & Image Processing, VLSI Design etc.
• Demonstrating the art of excellence in developing the effective communication skills in English and evolving the personality of the students suitable to the dynamic industrial needs.
• Adopting the characteristics of technical excellence through the systematically organized pedagogical practices in equipping the students with knowledge and practice for competing in the global competitive environment.
• Motivating students to develop professional, ethical attitude, team building skills and multi-disciplinary approach to demonstrate the ideal behavioural qualities while leading the team for deriving maximum productivity.
• Developing consciousness in the issue of social concerns and enabling students to upgrade their personality and experience through community services to have a meaningful linkage between the Institution and Society.