|Star of Department
Being the most ancient of all engineering branches, Civil engineering is responsible for building the infrastructure of the world. In doing so, they exert a huge influence in shaping the history of nations as we know them today. This technical builds and maintains the foundation of our modern society. May it be bridges, roads, tunnels, sea ports, airports, energy systems, transportation; Civil engineering touches our lives throughout the day. Only by exploring the contribution of this field can we creatively envision the progress of the future.
GOALS OF DEPARTMENT
• To strive together and make SAIT a globally recognized seat of engineering education.
• To improve the overall performance of the department by focusing on teaching-learning and research.
• To encourage the in-house research.
• To develop material testing lab and do professional material testing in the department
• To conduct certified in-house software training of AutoCAD, Staad-Pro, Estimator, REVIT and 3D-MAX
• To complete the syllabus with doubt classes 15 days before semester ends.
• To achieve 100 % result in all subjects.
• To guide at least one project with one publication.
• To achieve 100 % result in all semesters.
• To achieve 100% attendance.