Ankuran 2018: Co-ordinator : Mrs. Pragati Khumbharey, Incharge: Mrs. Shweta Agrawal
DATE: 22nd March 2018
TIME: Model and Poster Presentation – 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
VENUE: St. Aloysius Institute of Technology (SAIT)
Students Registration till 10th March
Submission of Model and Poster: 19th March
- Future Cities: Students must come up with a solution to a citywide sustainability issue such as storm water management, and green energy.
- Ecommunity Challenge: Students must develop a solution to an actual environmental issue affecting their community.
- Idea 360 – challenge to students to develop ideas to tackle the pressures on the world’s Food, Water and Energy resources.
Reach Out: Students are required to come up with a solution for Challenges associated with Community Development such as Rural Sanitation, Livelihoods & Education etc.
Future Cities: Students must come up with a solution to a citywide sustainability issue such as storm water management, and green energy.
Rules and Regulations:
Model Display: Individual or Teams. Teams can be comprised of maximum 05 students.
Poster Presentation: Individual or Teams. Teams can be comprised of maximum 02 students.
- 2 models per mentoring group.
- Only students currently enrolled in the college are eligible.
- Teams should be ready with a presentation explaining their project at the time of judgement.
- Organizing Committee Judgement is final in all respect.